PROGRAMS IN EASTERN CHRISTIAN STUDIES
St. Gregory Nazianzen Institute for Eastern Christian Studies provides faith-based distance learning opportunities in higher education through accessible, flexible, and high-quality certificate, diploma, undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs in Eastern Christian Studies (ECS). The certificate, diploma, and degree offerings include:
- Undergraduate Certificates in ECS
- Undergraduate Diplomas in ECS
- Bachelor of Arts in ECS
- Master of Arts in [Eastern Christian] Spirituality and Ministry
- Doctor of Ministry/Philosophy in [Eastern Christian] Spirituality and Ministry Mindset
- Advanced Diploma in [Eastern Christian] Spirituality and Ministry Mindset for Presbyteral Ministry
- Doctor of Philosophy in ECS.
Specialization tracks [majors] for ECS programs include:
- Eastern Orthodox Studies
- Eastern Catholic Studies
- Student-initiated Specializations [which must be pre-approved by the Office of Academic Affairs].
In conjunction with the aforementioned ecclesiastical certificate/degree programs and specializations, the Institute offers integrated [interdisciplinary], double majors, minors, and concentrations in the following:
- Business Administration
- Education Sciences
- Hellenic Studies
- Information Technology and Security
- Leadership and Management
- Legal Studies
- Slavic Studies
In addition to the ECS programs listed above, a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate secular degree options are now available at St. Gregory Nazianzen Institute through through Nikola Tesla Union University (NTU). NTU is an institution of higher learning accredited by the Republic of Serbia (RS) Commission for Quality Evaluation, [see Spisak Akreditovanih Fakulteta i Univerziteta — List of Accredited Universities in Serbia]. For information regarding 'St. Gregory Nazianzen Institute program offerings through NTU, see Nikola Tesla Union University Programs of Study or A Guide through Accredited Institutions of Higher Education and Study Programs in Serbia, (pp. 59-61).